- Feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities when caring for others?
- Turn to food or alcohol to help you get through the day?
- Have insomnia, panic attacks, or other stress-related concerns?
- Have trouble dealing with your feelings?
- Feel numb, burnt out, or exhausted?
- Have trouble asking for help?
- Grieving the loss of someone who means the world to you?
- A person learning to live with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease?
- A main care provider to a person living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease?
- Stuck in a worry habit, or does your mind race out of control?
- Living with a chronic illness or chronic pain?
- Seeking inner peace and meaning in life?
As a registered nurse and certified practitioner in mental health nursing, I offer individual and group sessions for people who recognize that they need support, guidance, and practical advice for coping effectively with change in their own lives.
I specialize in helping people cope with depression and anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementia, caregiver stress, and chronic pain and illness. I am able to help clients navigate health care systems and access appropriate community resources if they feel they are falling through the cracks of the medical system.
Most importantly, my own life experiences allow me to guide my clients in a way that is meaningful and empowering.